Thursday, 29 April 2010

The Butterworth Side of the Family


With Dad, Mom, Granddad, Grandmom and Auntie Doreen


Mom's eldest brother and wife, with Granddad, Grandmom and our little monster


The other brothers and their wives


Hazel and her cousins


More cousins


This is a family of connoisseurs - see! salmon & squid sashimi (OK Dad, I've corrected it like you pointed out - it's not tuna of course!)


Fud-thiu-cheong (Buddha jumps wall) - an exotic (and expensive) soup made with all seafood imaginable - allegedly so good that the Buddha jumped over the wall to have it - and I thought the Buddha was vegetarian (blasphemy's the last thing on a Chinese's mind by the way)


A roasted suckling pig - poor piggy


Abalone, mushrooms, foo-phey (I think) and broccoli


Having a feast of a time

2 comments:

Dad said...

Salmon & Squids Gary, not Tuna

Furient said...

O yes, my mistake, slight of the tongue due to haste. hehehe