I’ve been tagged by my cousin sis, and since I have practically nothing to write about, here goes: -
AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANT TO MEET:
1. I’m kinda an introvert, so I’d rather hang around with known friends and family, instead of meeting strangers, ...unless there’re pretty hehehe
2. Dr Mahathir
3. Halle Berry
4. Shakira
5. Jessica Alba, if I start on pretty girls, this’ll never end...
THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. Every part of me as it is now (they’re considered things, right?)
2. The ones I love and the ones who love me (alright, they’re people, but ...what the heck man, they’re important)
3. My passport
4. Money
5. My own time
I WISH I COULD:
1. Travel around the world without a care for schedules, resources and responsibilities
2. Produce my own movies
3. Produce my own comics / books
4. Create history
5. Have some kind of superpowers ala the X-Men (wishful thinking)
I WANT:
(Isn’t this the same as the above category?)
1. To travel around the world
2. To have enough time, resources and support to do the above
3. A loving family and home of my own (not now, ...in time)
4. To age gracefully, and die without being senile and without going through periods of pain and suffering
5. To retain whatever open-mindedness, hope & love of mankind, playfulness and creativity that I still have left now, until the day I die
SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME:
This really depends on the time and my mood (but I really like those who write their own songs). And since my interest encompasses so many types of music...
1. La Tortura
2. That canon by Pachelbel, I thinks it’s D major, right?
3. Anak
4. Kwong Fy Suy Yuet
5. Chiquititta
Etc etc etc
HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
1. Old (but hopefully, still as happy-go-lucky as ever)
2. Married with kids
3. Working in some God-forsaken place, where nobody wants to go to
4. Have some cash stashed away for the future, ...for me and my future family
5. Planning to quit the construction industry for something more relaxing, e.g. lecturing hehehe
RANDOM FACTS:
1. I believe all mainstream religions are good, it’s the narrow-minded bloody fanatics that exploit religion for their own interests.
2. I don’t like racists. I strive to be fair to all irrespective of race, religion, caste, class, etc
3. I believe in fate and destiny, a lot, - when you’re supposed to die; whom you’re supposed to marry; whether you’ll get a streak of bad luck or good luck; whether you’ll be sick or not; etc
4. I believe life should be taken with a pinch of salt, why take everything so seriously when everything (except God) is not permanent, including your life?
5. I believe that heaven has eyes (in Cantonese – theen yow ngan) meaning that good deeds will bring about blessings & rewards, and bad deeds will cause you to pay for your just desserts later on
MISCONCEPTIONS:
1. That I’m a workaholic, ...I’m not, I’m actually one helluva lazy employee, coz putting it frankly, I hate to work, if I can delegate, I’ll have no qualms about doing it
2. That I’m a playboy, ...I’m not, ...but I admit I like to have friends of the opposite sex, coz they’re sensitive and they put more importance in friendship, (besides being eye candy for yours truly hehehe). Doesn’t mean that you sleep with every girl that you chat with, right? (The last sentence still makes little sense to some of my more conservative acquaintances, especially in conservative India!)
3. That I love to party and drink, come on, at my age, partying needs a helluva longer time to recharge than before, most of the time I prefer a quieter environment
4. That I’m an extrovert, actually I think I’m quite the opposite, I like to have my own time, a lot, time just by myself to mull over things, and to while time away (my hobby)
5. That I’m commitment-phobic, ...err, this is partially true for the time being
WHO I WANT TO TAG:
Can’t think of any, all whom I wanna tag have been tagged, the rest are just non-writers hehehe.
Oh yeah, there’s my friend, Zara; and Miss Cube (if they still happen to read this blog).
By the way, how do you friggin put links in your blog huh? Too lazy to explore la hehehe.
Day 1 - All around Taipei
6 years ago
1 comment:
hi, having bad time..thought about writing to you abt it..so, look up yr blog & saw this tag.
i'm not sure what you mean by tag...yeah, i've not written for years...it didn't even start well...i have so many thoughts, but don't think they're publishable.
one day i'll get down to writing it :-))
Post a Comment