
Hello, I’m back! Jayden, Aug 2018, Tbilisi, Georgia
Finally... Continuing with my earlier post, Jayden Year 4 Part 1, which I posted in Nov last year. Here’re the rest of his adventures. I know it’s 5 months late, but heck, what can I do? The workload is unimaginable, the friggin hard disk holding all the photos crashed (and I’m still not done recovering all the data)… and a whole load of other issues, sigh…
Anyway, here goes!

Jayden with Mommy and Mommy’s & Daddy's Chinese friend, who was gonna shift back to China for good, May 2018

Jayden with the twins from Lebanon, friends from the building we’re staying in, Jun 2018

Jayden graduates! (From Foundation Stage 1), Jun 2018

Jayden’s FS1 teacher, Ms Abby Olofin, from Nigeria. (Coincidentally, Justin’s first teacher was also Nigerian)

Wassup Jayden? What’s bothering you?

“Oh, who’s that?”

“Hello, are you a princess?”

“Mommy, she didn’t talk to me…” Jayden meets an Armenian girl, Jul 2018, Khor Virap, Armenia
High up in the Caucasus Mountains, Tusheti National Park, Georgia

Jayden with Captain Pakistan (Romaisa, our neighbour’s little girl and Jayden’s closest friend among the neighbours), Aug 2018

Jayden at a playdate, with his koko, Aria (Justin’s school friend) and Vivah (Aria’s little sister), Aug 2018, PizzaExpress Live, Bay Square, Dubai

That’s what you get when you leave a 3-year-old alone by himself at home – He was trying to be a clown!

Finally, 4 years old! With his koko and Romaisa
No comments:
Post a Comment