Happy Diwali People! Happy Deepavali!

Jayden, Diwali 2017 – Our home, International City, Dubai
October’s come and gone, November’s in full swing, and I haven’t friggin finished going thru Jayden’s photos of the past year. At the rate I’m going, I gonna finish this at the end of November, so I’m putting a stop and posting the first half of his fourth year photos. (By the way, I’m so busy at work, I’ve resorted to doing this only during my early morning toilet time. Sigh, work sucks, life sucks.)

Grrrrrr…. Happy Halloween! – That’s how mom & the kids celebrate Halloween, dress up in scary costumes and make-up. No trick or treat. What? Our neighbourhood kids are all Muslims…

Jayden, as Maui, the Polynesian demi-god (from the cartoon Moana), minus the tattoos – Nov 2017

Jayden takes a swim (He’s terrified of water) – With Mommy at Legoland Water Park, Dubai

Jayden paints a car, Dubai Festival City, Dec 2017 – So that’s where he picked up his bad habit of drawing on walls, table, chair, floor, bed sheet, you name it, …

Jayden meets a girl – With little Thai girl at Ancient City, Samut Prakan, Thailand

Jayden visits his dad’s hometown, with his Koko and Jikor Hazel, Ipoh House, Malaysia

Jayden goes to school – First day of school, Newlands School, Jan 2018

Jayden has a picnic, with Koko – Somewhere along the new route to Hatta (you need an Omani visa now to go thru the old route), in the middle of nowhere (but probably in an area controlled by Ras-Al Khaimah), UAE

Now you see hair

Now you don’t – Jayden has a haircut

The new Jayden at school

Jayden, in Malay traditional clothes, for International Day

Jayden, in Indian traditional clothes, for a wedding in New Delhi
That’s all for now. Here’s an update on his vocabulary: - Shiwish (finish), Dial (die), Stroyal (destroy), Dikiful (difficult), Bitifuel (beautiful), Titember (September), Speckital (spectacles), Serficket (certificate) Pretening (pretending), Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle on the way (all the way), oh what fun is to ride, water on the sleigh (oh what fun it is to ride, in a one horse open sleigh)

Jayden, Diwali 2017 – Our home, International City, Dubai
October’s come and gone, November’s in full swing, and I haven’t friggin finished going thru Jayden’s photos of the past year. At the rate I’m going, I gonna finish this at the end of November, so I’m putting a stop and posting the first half of his fourth year photos. (By the way, I’m so busy at work, I’ve resorted to doing this only during my early morning toilet time. Sigh, work sucks, life sucks.)

Grrrrrr…. Happy Halloween! – That’s how mom & the kids celebrate Halloween, dress up in scary costumes and make-up. No trick or treat. What? Our neighbourhood kids are all Muslims…

Jayden, as Maui, the Polynesian demi-god (from the cartoon Moana), minus the tattoos – Nov 2017

Jayden takes a swim (He’s terrified of water) – With Mommy at Legoland Water Park, Dubai

Jayden paints a car, Dubai Festival City, Dec 2017 – So that’s where he picked up his bad habit of drawing on walls, table, chair, floor, bed sheet, you name it, …

Jayden meets a girl – With little Thai girl at Ancient City, Samut Prakan, Thailand

Jayden visits his dad’s hometown, with his Koko and Jikor Hazel, Ipoh House, Malaysia

Jayden goes to school – First day of school, Newlands School, Jan 2018

Jayden has a picnic, with Koko – Somewhere along the new route to Hatta (you need an Omani visa now to go thru the old route), in the middle of nowhere (but probably in an area controlled by Ras-Al Khaimah), UAE

Now you see hair

Now you don’t – Jayden has a haircut

The new Jayden at school

Jayden, in Malay traditional clothes, for International Day

Jayden, in Indian traditional clothes, for a wedding in New Delhi
That’s all for now. Here’s an update on his vocabulary: - Shiwish (finish), Dial (die), Stroyal (destroy), Dikiful (difficult), Bitifuel (beautiful), Titember (September), Speckital (spectacles), Serficket (certificate) Pretening (pretending), Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle on the way (all the way), oh what fun is to ride, water on the sleigh (oh what fun it is to ride, in a one horse open sleigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment