Monday, 2 November 2015

Little Monster Turns 1


Jayden, 10 months old, beside a road in Switzerland (near Gluringen, I think) – the ground behind him is actually sloping downwards. His mommy put him there to take a picture, and caught him just in time before he rolled down the hill. Luckily, I didn’t have parents as adventurous as his.

Here they are! Photos of our little monster, Jayden. Finally selected a few photos. Here’s a glance through Jayden’s first year, from Month 3 onwards (For photos of him before Month 3 – see this other post).


I can roll! On his tummy, at slightly after 3 months old


4 months old, with his uncle Gopal, in Silchar, Assam (outside the State Bank of India, Tarapur Branch)


5 months old, amusing himself at Khor Fakkan Beach, on the east coast of the UAE


6 months old, Jayden’s finger eating days. He can fit all 10 in his tiny mouth. Different fingers, in different combinations, taste differently. Don’t think so? Give it a try!


7 months old, the squabbles start that young, you know?


I’m nice when I’m happy


Or I can be difficult, …your choice


I started crawling (7.5 months)


8 months old, I’m standing, and I’m a monster!


I can also be a good boy (9 months). Like some roses? …Before I eat them?


I’m a monster. I like to eat my mommy’s bed. I also eat my papa’s car, and my koko’s toys, and the dustbin, the bathtub, the soap, the pens, etc…


Now we know why he’s quiet (10.5 months)


My papa put me in a cell! (11 months) – at an Emirati restaurant (Al Fanar) in Abu Dhabi


Another way to keep Jayden under control (11.5 months). If only we could bring that cage back from Ikea


Happy Birthday Little Baby! We love you although you’re so much work to have around!

No comments: