Sunday, 8 November 2015

Every Day's a Bad Hair Day


Hello everyone, I’m back, and I’m gonna show you what I can do with my hair, before my parents decide to cut it all away! They dunno how irritated I get with hair getting into my eyes, and nose, and mouth, etc. Jayden at 8 months old

Aww… What the heck! Might as well post more photos of the little fellow, since I’ve now got a whole lot more photos of him! And it’s the easiest way to not need to think of what to write for the blog! So here goes, till I get more time for writing.


My hair was OK at 3 months old, people don’t mistake me for a girl


My hair is OK when it’s wet


Otherwise, I can be Kim Jong-il, ex-dictator of North Korea


And I can be Abdul Kalam, ex-President of India


Or a baby prince of Liechtenstein – in the Liechtenstein Center, Vaduz, Liechtenstein


Or an adventurer in Switzerland – near the Riffelsee, Zermatt


And Austria – in Lienz, East Tirol, from the balcony of the hotel we stayed in (Bierkeller)


On a good hair day


And on a bad hair day (i.e. everyday) ...wonder when I'm gonna have that haircut

No comments: