Tuesday, 20 November 2007

The Dry Spell continues...

The inspiration to blog continues to be blocked. The inspiration to complain however, works up every other day. Working here nowadays tends to generate that inspiration somehow. I have to thank the company (or more like my peers and colleagues) for cranking me up (more than a few notches), improving my oratory and writing (or more like bitching) skills and for giving me a new found love for being an a#*hole in general to my equally irritating %#$&*#&$% peers. I shall not bitch about them as then I would be an equal &^$&#*$&%^ to those %#^$&*&$%#&…

From all the intrigue that happens in the office, I have found a new respect for people who are forthright in their approach rather than those sneaky little weasels who smile and (try to) act friendly with you only to be an absolute $#%#^$*^%&*#&*%^*%&*^#*%*%&#%^ behind your *$&$ backs! %&$^*#&$*^*$* spineless $^&%&*$%!

Some examples of creative insults my beloved Construction Manager uses here: -
Numb Nuts
Penis-Breath
Pull your $#%^$%^$* finger out of your %$#^$% %^#$&$*^# and start doing something
Colonial Pricks
Queer A$#%*&les (for QA)
Mushrooms growing in their dark holes (because mushrooms are kept in their cosy little dark corners and fed %^#&&*$^ buffalo shit for them to grow)
Etc
Etc
Etc

Not many of the insults refer to yours truly, thankfully. And he’s not one of the people I’m pissed off with – imagine that.

No comments: