
KV Paradise, Mizoram's Taj Mahal
Mizoram has its own version of a monument built for love, in this case, by a man for his wife who perished in an accident. If I’m not mistaken, it’s called KV Paradise, but all the locals just call it Mizoram Taj Mahal.

KV Paradise, Durtlang, Aizawl
2 comments:
hey////....kawan...long time I didn't dengar from you lah...read your blog just now...happy married now ...hehe..after the hard earned so call love battle of foriegn land of the lords....take care my kawan...sudah start kerja ke??/drop me a few lines to my email address pls..tonywhsoon@yahoo.com....see ya again..your pal...tony soon
It's pity that due to chronic shortage of site vehicles ( unusual for a construction concern ), I really missed going around Aizwal when I sought refuge there for more than a week away from the harassment of Chairman Mao. The only better known place I was taken to, was the Assam Rifles Parade Ground / Square.
Post a Comment