
Mat River near Thenzawl, where our precious 'BC' stones come from. Wanna know more about BC stones of Mizoram? Send me a personal mail...
Farewell Mizoram! Yeah, sadly it’s goodbye, for the time being anyway. Till we meet again (and I’m sure we will, since it’s Anu’s home), here’re more pictures of a place which has given me a lot of friends, a lot of fond memories, a lot of experience and a place which I've already kinda considered home. Anyway, here’s to wishing everyone a Happy Happy Brand New Year! May 2007 bring abundant joy, peace, success, prosperity, luck, love and hope!

Rani, our lovely 'daughter', the hardest one to leave behind in Mizoram

Mausen Village, the village I and Anu were gearing to shift in (for work, it's on the Project Road) before we fell in love, etc, and changed everything...

Mucking around on the Kolodyne River Bridge (between Lawngtlai and Saiha); from left - Nela, Tony, yours truly

Aizawl's Bara Bazaar (meaning 'Big Market' in Hindi)

Serchhip, the biggest town between Aizawl and Haulawng, where we used to stop for lunch, dinner, supper..., depending on the time we reach this place while traveling

Angels of Haulawng at the Vantawng Falls; from left - Anu (with Rani), Rini, Amrita and Anny
1 comment:
All that I can remember between Aizwal and Haulawng was a back-breaking trip in and another out, both in the middle of the night. Both times we may have stopped over Serchip's fruit stalls for to glut-down some bananas and mandarins.
Post a Comment