Thursday, 16 June 2005

Malaysia House, Mizoram


Our house (aka Malaysia House) in Aizawl, Mizoram


Driveway, Malaysia House


The house doggie, Bobby

4 comments:

livingarc said...

Gary,

When will you be moving to the other site?

Let us know.
Can you be reached by phone then?

Just to let you know, I have printed your Mizoram pictures for
your Granny.

Everyone is fine, still asking Kim
to find a job instead of her free lancing, also Jason, he is still with his temp post.

So take care.
Love
Dad

livingarc said...

Gary,
Have informed all re your new phones.
I pray to God daily that God will
bless Kim with a job, I asked God in faith to let Kim call me this week, that she has a job, and praise God Kim told me today that she is starting her new job on the 1st July.Isn't God great!!
Dad

cube said...

Uncle,

You're such a loving father!

Gary,
No cinema, but maybe your dad can send you VCDs of all the latest movies? You can view in PC, if no player?

cube said...

Gary,

Bobby is such a cute dog! It has fleas? Looks clean from your photo. You look skinny, though.

Hey, drink gin tonic...the tonic has quinin in it...heheheh better than taking chloroquine!

Uncle, I'm not trying to encourage him to drink :-)