Sunday, 27 February 2005

Entry No 1: Test Run

OK, this is a test run, I’m personally lousy at computing (except for use of software such as Excel and Word, which I think I am pretty proficient judging from the others I meet at work), but after some prompting of my dear sis, and seeing that both my sis and bro are into the blogging trend, I think I’ll try my hand at keeping a blog as well. I’m basically a pretty lazy writer, so let’s see where this gets me to (hopefully, it’ll not end up like the other diaries I’ve tried to keep in the past – think I’ve tried about 3 times in my life, always after some major life-changing incidents, such as break-ups, ….and err… my soul-searching days?? The most successful of them diaries of past ended after, I think, …3 entries?!? Nope, I don’t have them anymore, I’ve given them all back to mother earth.)

2 comments:

Ongster said...

Looking forward to your post.

Furient said...

OK, am up to my neck with work, would probably put it in on Sunday with pics, gotta figure out how to do it first. What about yours? Nothing's changed for quite a while hehe.