Meydan Racecourse, Dubai, UAE
Yippee. I just realized that I’ll get a couple of days off for Chinese New Year next week!! That’s the perks of working for a Chinese company, hehe! (It’s not a public holiday here, in the UAE, by the way). I’m now rushing to finish off some work here before the end of the day so that I’ll get a blissful, long weekend…, and ummm, should I slot in a post?
Here’s one superfast, filler of a picture post coming up. Have had these photos for an eternity now… What better way to ring in the Year of the Horse than some photos of a racecourse and a polo club!
Gong Xi Fa Cai to you all! Wishing you a super, terrific, happy & prosperous new year!
I don’t remember exactly what this function was… It was an invitation by Justin’s old school, the Royal Dubai School, and it was in 2019, February, about the same time as Chinese New Year in that year!


Look at how small the kids were! Justin was umm… 9, and Jayden was only 4!
-c.jpeg)
Giddyup… Who won? Who cares, we weren’t paying attention… and there’s no betting…

Here’s another horse-related place, the Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club – it’s in Dubai Studio City, the neighbourhood next to ours

Doesn’t this place remind you of a hacienda in Spain?!

Whoa… Diamond Man! Is he in anyway related to Emma Frost? (of X-men fame). Jayden was invited for a birthday party here 2 years ago. Thanks to the parents of Talia, Jayden’s classmate

The Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, May 2024

Yours truly, at the Meydan Racecourse, Feb 2019… I wouldn’t mind being that young again, haha
Anyway, wishing you a fantastic year ahead! 新年快乐! 恭喜发财!
No comments:
Post a Comment