Friday, 14 February 2025

If Flowers Could Buy Love

Yeah, if only love were that simple! There’d be some much less tension in the world, hehe. Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day everybody! Here’re some flowers to brighten up your day!






The park at the centre of CityLand Mall. It even comes with flamingos!


And here’s the missus, my lovely Valentine, for the 19th year and counting! At CityLand Mall, last year

I love you, Anu. You’re the light of my life, the pulse of my heartbeat, the inspiration to everything that I do, and the reason for me to live. I thank God for bringing us together. This is our 19th Valentines together, and I wouldn’t want it to ever end. Happy Valentines to the love of my life! Here’re some photos of you and flowers, which you’re so fond of, in the last few years! Mmmmmmmmuahhhhh!


2021, Wow, you’re super slim then! Near the Jebel Ali Recreation Club, Dubai, with the now banned flowering oleanders! (Coz they’re friggin poisonous, don’t you know?)


2022, with bougainvillea bushes all the way. Near the Me’aisem City Centre, IMPZ, Dubai


2022, OK, they’re artificial, but look as good as the real thing, don’t they? Bloomr, Dubai Festival City Mall


2023, a whole field of flowers, in a forest, at night. Dubai Expo City


2024, CityLand Mall (yes, another photo!) on Chinese New Year’s Day!




2024, our Valentine’s breakfast, Tara Café, Dubai Business Bay


2024, a night at the opera. Downtown Dubai, near the Dubai Opera House, after watching a ballet performance by the National Ballet of China


And finally, all this décor just for a simple tea for the 2 of us? At home?!? And for no occasion? (No, it’s just for the sake of some fun! It was mid-Sep, 2024). That’s Anu. I love you, you’re the best!

No comments: