I’ve decided to post pictures of the 3D Art Museum of Langkawi which we visited in 2019, just for this occasion. And you’ll see why.

Justin with our ex-Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir and his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah (the art version anyway), 3D Art Museum, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Tun Dr Mahathir said he’d contest the election again, from his Langkawi Constituency. He is 97 now. He’d be the oldest friggin person to stand for an election! I think. And he said he wouldn’t mind being Prime Minister again! Really? After what he did to bring down the last elected government, of which he was incidentally the head, I don’t think any of the other politicians would be interested in that idea. But if he did become PM, again, he’d win a friggin Guinness Book Record! Let’s go for it, Malaysia Boleh!
And now for the fun stuff.

Hey, see! We can surf!

Ahh… it’s wonderful underwater… But where’s Jayden?

Oh! He’s a mermaid, …merboy I mean

And mommy’s picnicking with the polar bears that snuck out of that artwork

AARGHHHH!!! Climb quickly, that hippo’s gonna get me!

Ahem, I’m in the mouth of a dinosaur…

And I’m a spy in Russia… I shrunk myself to the size of a Matryoshka doll
The 3D Art Museum is a fun place for the family. I highly recommend it. It even has a 3D show set in Ancient Egypt, with gods and demons.

This place’s a dangerous place. "Hey maam, you’re gonna drop your baby!"

What the heck! Who just tried to kill me?? Hah, you missed!

Let me outta this glass bubble!!!

I am the Migghhhhtt..urgh Thor if only I can lift this friggin hammer!!!

Whew, we “escaped!” Back at the Oriental Village, Langkawi Geopark. This is also the place where Langkawi’s Sky Bridge Cable Car is
No time’s a bad time for ice cream! Oriental Village, Langkawi Geopark

Back in town, before departing Langkawi, see ya again - Dataran Lang, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
One quick post done, gotta go. Ciao! Wish us the best of luck to get the best people into government. May the heroes triumph over the crooks!
No comments:
Post a Comment