A farm of flowers, Asimah Village, Fujairah Emirate
Happy Valentine’s Day! Now, if only I know what to get the missus… Of course, there’ll be flowers, that’s friggin MANDATORY (even if it costs a bomb on Valentine’s), that and a card. That’s a really small price, compared to the things she’s done for me. I’m talking about the other gift… ummm… gimme some inspiration, God.
Anyway, here’s a quick picture post of a flower farm we visited last year just for the occasion. It’s in Asimah village in the Emirate of Fujairah.
Flower Farm, Asimah, Fujairah, UAE
Flowers & hills, a view from the Al Taiba Heritage Museum, Fujairah Emirate, UAE
And I’m chucking in photos of the nearby Al Taiba ‘Haritage’ Museum also. This is a ‘museum’ set up by some locals for the benefit of all. Entrance is free!
Al Taiba Heritage Museum
And here’s another free place, next to the Heritage Museum, the Flag Fort, with views of the oasis nearby.
Have a lovely Valentine’s all of you! Now, gotta go gift hunting…
No comments:
Post a Comment