Pura Tanah Lot (Tanah Lot Temple), Bali, Indonesia
It’s Diwali / Deepavali, the Hindu festival of lights! Happy Diwali / Deepavali everyone!
It's also our little son’s third birthday yesterday! But I don’t have time to write. Project work sucks, sigh…
So here’s another temple picture post, like what I did last Diwali! Bear with me, OK? More Balinese Hindu temples, here goes!
Island temple, Tanah Lot, Bali
The lovely gardens around the temples

Tanah Lot coastline
The approach to Tanah Lot temple
A temple beside the approach to Tanah Lot

The seashore altar facing Tanah Lot


Pura Batu Bolong, another temple in the Tanah Lot area – Yep, there sure are a lot of temples!
Mommy doing some shopping around Tanah Lot Temple – Whaddya think? Temples doubling up as shopping places aren't new, OK? They're places of congregation for worshippers (...and tourists, ahem)
Justin at the gateway to Tanah Lot
Bye, till I get time again!
No comments:
Post a Comment