Punchi Katharagama Temple, near Chilaw, Sri Lanka
More Dravidian Hindu Temples! This one is on the west coast of Sri Lanka, somewhere between Negombo and Puttalam. We saw it by the road on our way to Anuradhapura from Colombo, and just stopped to take photos. Have no idea, what it is nor where it’s located, …until Google Map came along. That’s the beauty of Google Map, just trace your way along the route you travelled and Ta-Da! There it is, with name and all!
More views of the temple
I’m posting things from our past travels as there’s practically nothing to post about now, here in Dubai. Dubai is an open-air sauna at the moment, so going anywhere outdoors is only for people who wanna know how it feels like to be roasted alive. Anu is heavily pregnant and I have more work than I wished for, so it is travel blog mode for the time being, till things get a little relaxed here.
No comments:
Post a Comment