
Justin and his ‘Siencik’ slouch it out at Jason’s home
Here, I’ve extracted the latest photos of us in Jason’s house with Stacey baby! Unfortunately, the photos aren’t that clear. Forgot to turn on Kid’s mode on the camera! Must be the age…
These few months must be one of the laziest times in my life since I started working. Spent about 10 days in Singapore, doing next to nothing. Visited the MacRitchie Reservoir, Sands and Gardens by the Bay. DID NOT visit the casino at Sands (thanks to yours truly, I forgot to friggin bring our passports!)
The lazy spell is continuing in Silchar. Activity of the day is feeding the little monster and getting him to sleep. That’ll take more than half of the friggin day. Getting sick of the boredom, I would’ve felt that I’ve achieved something if I did something fruitful, like watch a movie that I actually wanted to watch, or go somewhere I’ve never been before, or read a good book, or completed something important, etc. Instead, I have to contend myself with watching reruns of Megamind, the first half (in Butterworth) and Wall-E (in Singapore). Here (Silchar) I’m watching Doraemon, in Hindi, most of the time, thanks to the little fella. Who said bringing up a kid is easy??
Justin and his cousin, 7-month old Stacey

Little Stacey at her cot, right before she ripped out the grass and the monkey’s leg from the wall behind her
An afternoon out at MacRitchie Reservoir
The Shoppes at Sands Marina Bay, Singapore
Sands Marina Bay, and the Singapore Flyer from the walkway to the Gardens by the Bay
Family outing, Gardens by the Bay
Some scene from Avatar, …kidding, Gardens by the Bay, nice way of disguising the mushroom shaped water tank towers (which was what I thought they were earlier!)
A night out at Clark Quay, with Raymond Ho our ex-colleague from Dubai
Clark Quay, Singapore ...didn’t change much from 2006 – check out the post from June 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment