Friday, 18 May 2012

Of Travel Blogs, and Other Things

It’s midnight now and I’m bloody sleepy, still at the office. Anu has some urgent matters to attend to in Pune, on the way now to pick me up. Pune’s 2 bloody hours away by car. We have only one measly key to the apartment, because she’s there all the time (except this one time), so there’s no need to keep a spare key... or so we thought.

My brains are fried, can’t properly work anymore. So here’s a go at blogging. Will regret what I blog tonight, I think, ...but what the heck! It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged about anything, but our holidays. It’s turning into a bloody travel blog. Not that I have anything against travel blogs, but this is supposed to be a blog about my life. It’s supposed to be for me (or anyone for that matter, ...I’m thinking son, wife at least) to reminisce when I’m old and half-senile, and when I can’t recall half of what happened the hour before (hope it’ll never come to that).

One consolation I can give myself is that this blog is just about the only family blog left that’s still consistently updated. Don’t believe me? Check out the family links beside. I doubt anyone reads blogs now, but as I’ve said before, this is for the future’s sake.

Anyway, I’m shutting down now. Will try to partially sleep for a while (on the office desk) coz I don’t fancy behaving like a zombie in the office tomorrow. I’m not in my primes now, the bones ache when I sleep on one side too much, a tooth has cracked for no apparent reason, am getting crankier by the day, am shrinking ...I think (gotta really start working out again). Till another chance like this comes along, ta...

No comments: