Things have changed slightly in our work life recently. My venerable old boss, ex Mizoram, and ex Bharatpur, has rejoined China State as Senior Project Manager of the new Project I’m in. He’s the one who actually introduced me to this Company in the first place, but he left before I joined. Now that he’s back, the working environment here has started to take on the feel of a real Project work environment, like starting work at bloody 6.30am in the morning (meaning I have to wake up at ungodly 4am to complete all my daily stuff, particularly the toilet thing), and finishing work at 6pm, 6 days a week. And that’s not including the half-day he requested all of us ‘leaders’ to put in on our only off-day of the week (Friday). …Somehow, I miss the days in the old Project when our work routine is strictly 8-6 Saturdays to Wednesdays, and 8-4 on Thursdays…
No comments:
Post a Comment